|Monday - Sunday: 24-hours|
The National Sports Complex «Olimpiyskiy» is the main sports and cultural arena of Ukraine and belongs to the management sphere of the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine.
More than 200 football matches including matches of Euro-2012, the UEFA Europa League and the UEFA Champions League have been held at the NSC since its opening, after the last reconstruction, in 2011. On May 26, 2018, the NSC Olimpiysky hosted the UEFA Champions League Final. NSC Olimpiyskiy is in the list of the UEFA elite class multifunctional arenas since June 2018. Successful concerts of popular Ukrainian and world musicians such as Ocean Elzy, Madonna, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Depesche Mode, Imagine Dragons, Enrique Iglesias were held here.
The total capacity of the stadium is 70,050 thousand spectators (32,731 seats on the upper tier, 37,319 seats on the lower tier).
• 900 m2 of kitchen with Kuppersbuch equipment;
• 18 places for catering, located on level 2 galleries;
• 24 catering racks, located on level 3 galleries;
• the total area of the main restaurant is 590 m2;
• 4 bars in the VIP area;
• 4 bars in the business area;
• Olympic Hall with a total capacity of 600 seats with 2 bars and a buffet.
900 (70 050)
Distance to the city center