KYIV MUSIC DAYS 2019
End date: 14.04.2019 18:00
From April 12 to April 14, constructive and creative work will take place on the largest concert venue in the country, the NSC "Olympic", and several correct concert venues in the capital.
- International Conference of Concert and Cultural Industries;
- show-festival of music groups from 3 countries;
- specialized exhibition and workshop;
- Award of the Concert Industry "KMD Awards 2019";
- the largest netvorking concert and showbiz industry-industry.
During KMD 2018, more than 30 first contracts were signed between the representatives of the 7 countries participating in the forum. Among them are performances by foreign groups in Ukraine, and performances by Ukrainian musicians at international and Ukrainian festivals; cooperation of bouqueting agencies with concert venues; legal and publishing services and much more, not tracked by us.
KYIV MUSIC DAYS :
- Collects key players, market experts and a huge number of musicians of different musical styles;
- the opportunity to visit the music show-festival of the popular world-famous "Music week" free of charge;
- the opportunity to meet and communicate with local experts and foreign experts, as well as present yourself or your product;
- analyzing and reflecting the current state of the market and presenting current trends in the industry.
The main priorities of KYIV MUSIC DAYS are the development of the music industry and the expansion of its capabilities and tools, the attraction of innovative technologies to the industry, the familiarization of a wide audience with young musicians and music groups, the improvement of the general level of education for musicians and managers, and the integration of the domestic music industry into the world.
During the three days, 12, 13 and 14 April, guests and participants of the KYIV MUSIC DAYS will be lecturing, master classes, panel discussions and round tables with the participation of Ukrainian and foreign speakers.
Among the guests and participants of the conference are: book agencies, promoters, media managers, musicians, festival organizers, art directors and art managers, representatives of concert venues, rental of sound and light equipment, music managers, PR specialists and other actors of the concert market. Ukraine and the world.
This year, the forum expands its topic and, in fact, the audience. Particular attention will be paid to such topical areas as:
- education in the field;
- copyright and related rights;
- Fundraising and Celebrity Marketing;
- blogging and blogging.